Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I buy a full pallet of eyeshadow?

I'm talking like every single colour under the rainbow- Like 100 or something.


In the UK?


And not too expensive but like I can stretch to 拢50.


THANKS!!!! xWhere can I buy a full pallet of eyeshadow?
Well..Theres a palette out called wales the colors are BEAUTIFUL, I think they have a few different palettes to fit all of the colors like bright or neautral but they come with alot of colors and work pretty well....Similiar to MAC but not as good color payoff...but the next best thing! The colors do come out great...I've seen girls using it on youtube doing makeup tutorials....and since ur in the UK Im sure you can find it on EBAY.





ITS VERY POPULAR CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE REVIEW ON IT


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5e4QavHq鈥?/a>Where can I buy a full pallet of eyeshadow?
Ebay.


Or walmarrttt


if yuo have that where you livee :S


haha





answer minee ?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqTfYU.qOup0KqQR1LkwAhnAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080520114446AAq28XO
Sephora or Boots
Try Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal