Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you make an eyeshadow brighter?

Ok, I bought this eyeshadow trio from Maxfactor yesterday in this color: http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/鈥?/a>





I'm going to a costume party and I wanted to use those colors, but when I put them on they aren't bright enough. Is there any way to make the eyeshadow seem brighter? I tried wetting my brush, and then applying it, and it does make it brighter but not bright enough.How do you make an eyeshadow brighter?
If you put a little bit of water in eyeshadow, and before you put it on make sure you use you foundation under itHow do you make an eyeshadow brighter?
Wet your makeup brush and then apply it.
add water ! but not a lot, put a little water on yhour finger, rub it in the eye shadow, then voila ! you're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal