Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eyeshadow is best for hazel eyes.?

i have hazel eyes (greenish brownish) and i usually wear eyeliner on the top of my eyelid (above the eyelashes) and usually gold/brown eyeshadow. i would like suggestions on what other color eyeshadow would bring out my eyes more?! hellpp.What color eyeshadow is best for hazel eyes.?
I have the same color eyes! I like to use all different shades of shimmery browns, light greens, purple, or golden tones. I like the layer the brown colors too.They really help bring out the greenish tints in my eyes! I also wear eyeliner on the top of my lids- usually black. I like to use mascara also, to make my eyes look bigger. Hope this helped!What color eyeshadow is best for hazel eyes.?
Purple.


:)








Answer my question, please?:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
purple.


well i know that brings out brown eyes and green eyes so its allllllll gooooooooooood


haha
copper, olive, plum.
Greens, purples...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal