Thursday, December 10, 2009

What would be the best color eyeshadow to wear with a black dress i have dark skin?

i have dark complexion and my dress is a black halter gown with sequins and my recital is in the dayWhat would be the best color eyeshadow to wear with a black dress i have dark skin?
I'm dark complected with light brown eyes and for me smoky green (grayish-green) shadow with black liner and mascara with sheer tinted lips works the best when I'm wearing all black.What would be the best color eyeshadow to wear with a black dress i have dark skin?
You have a black dress, and any color works with black. It really depends on your eye color. If you have brown eyes I'd recommend purple, but you really have many choices (as long as they're not the same color as your own eyes). Green is best with peaches, light browns and lavender. With blue do warm browns, peaches, and light pinks. With hazel do browns or greens, depending on what color in your eyes you want to have stand out (brown to make green stand out, green to make brown stand out), and many shades of blue, like what looks great on my hazel-eyed friend. For gray, do cooler browns, purples or light pinks. Also, since this is a special event, I'd take it up another level with a little shimmer.
I would not go with black eyeshadow. I would wear green eyeshadow, since it is a bright color and it will attract attention to your eyes so people will look at you. Also, black goes very well with green.
NATURAL!!!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhDDYmRrFEwjBwPwx_1VwZXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080630155450AAWVkOZ
You can try a golden hue... try to keep it natural..but with a little shimmer.
maybe a silver or gold. even a pinkish





i have the same dark complextion. those colors stand out on our skin
How about black smoky eyes??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal