Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some people put eyeshadow under their eyes?

Have you ever seen that? Do you like it? How do you do it?Some people put eyeshadow under their eyes?
I do it.....you take a flat brush and just dab it in the eye shadow and either tap it into the bottom lash line or drag it just underneath- not nearly as harsh as putting eyeliner under your lower lash line but definitely has an eye-opening effect.Some people put eyeshadow under their eyes?
I do it just cause I think it is pretty. If you use a sparkley color then put it on it just makes you shimmer.
if you dont put too much, it'll look great.
I do it sometimes, helps to keep the eyeliner from smearing/running, depending on the color can change the eyeliner color a little. Could also use powder. I just use the eyeshadow thingie that comes in the case, or a q tip would work.
Yes I think it defines your eyes more, and to do it use a q-tip with the eyeshadow on it and put under with lash line.
I do that, and it look really good! You just put it on with the same applicater that you use above your eye. Same color too. I use the color of my eyes, to make it look natural. (Brown)
I do it, but very little. I have a very think brush that I use to put a small line of color right under my lash line. Almost like eyeliner, but can give a more elegant look if done right.
I do something like that, but I don't use eye shadow. I use a glittery eyeliner instead.
are you talking about the smoky look? i love it, but i dont really know how to get it, seems simple , does anyone else know?
Yes, but you have to have the eyes for it, it doesn't look good one anyone that just does it.





You can use a flat angle brush to do so.





But make sure that if you do put eye shadow under your eyes that you only do it on like the ends of your eyes not the whole bottom part, because then it doesn't look to good.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/lo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal