Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which eyeshadow colors make green/hazel eyes pop?

I know that purple is supposed to be good for green eyes, but it's a little too ';loud'; for a casual day if you know what I mean. The other day when I ran into my friend, she was wearing this earth toned shadow (It looked like a blend of gold, green and brown) that made her hazel eyes look GORGEOUS. I really wanna know what tones will really make my green/hazel eyes pop. Thanks!Which eyeshadow colors make green/hazel eyes pop?
I also have green eyes and Almay (I'm pretty sure) makes a eyeshadow trio for green eyes. I love it! I put the medium tone on the top eyelid. The darkest on the outer corner of my eyes (top and bottom). The lightest color goes on the bottom, towards the inner corner more. It looks great, trust me!Which eyeshadow colors make green/hazel eyes pop?
A deeper ';raisin'; color with gold colors blended in. I suggest Maybelline sparkling wine eyeshadow. Or I love using maybelline's 4 color eyeshadow in ';Precious metals';
Gold, Brown, or Green. With the brown or green, choose the less prominent color. I hope this helps!
golds, browns, purples, and sparkly blacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal