Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need one of those pro eyeshadow palettes?

I'm looking for an eyeshadow palette with 90-120 colors. I don't really wish to purchase it off of ebay, but I am looking for a reasonable price like ebay.. $15-$50?I need one of those pro eyeshadow palettes?
This is a 98 color palette: http://www.redgingercosmetics.com/pd_pro鈥?/a>





it is on sale for 24.77 (you have to convert it to US currency from Canadian in the shopping cart to figure that out)


Sephora also has a blockbuster palette with 68 and some blushes for $48I need one of those pro eyeshadow palettes?
i've been looking for one too.


and i've only found them on eBay....


i wanted to get them somewhere else too,


but i had no luck...





get back to me if you find one?? please Report Abuse

Well the biggest I can find is the Sephora Blockbuster pallette. It has 64 eyeshadows, 32 lip colors, seven cheek colors, one translucent shimmer powder, four double-ended shadow applicators, two blush brushes, and two lip brushes. It costs $48, at Sephora. Here is the link with specific info on the colors if you scroll down. http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
mabey sephora has one?
  • albinism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal