Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have blue eyes medium skin, whats the best color eyeshadow for me?

A few good eyeshadow colors for you are all browns and golds, deep plum, and sandy-pink. They should make your eyes pop.:~)I have blue eyes medium skin, whats the best color eyeshadow for me?
A shade that's a few tones darker than your skin color. That's the simple eyeshadow color for you. However, you can play with colors since your skin is medium. You can do whatever you feel looks good.I have blue eyes medium skin, whats the best color eyeshadow for me?
what color is your hair? you should def. try some black, just smokey though not too much. it will bring out your eyes. if you dont like that, try some sandy colors.
you should wear either blue or some shade of brown! it brings out youre hair color and it makes you skin alot more alive!
try a variety of colors


others cant choose for you bcuz we all have different likes


but id say a shade just a lil bit darker than your skin tone but u can tell its there
definitely blue...
I think a bronze, deep purple, or a brown!!
Try a mixture a grey and blue, or if your hair is brown, try brown.
a meduim/ dark color blue!
go wild..try pink or purple
Pink!Flirty!
  • albinism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal