Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eyeshadow would suit me? help!! blonde hair, fair skin..?

I have bluey eyes, really fair skin, and blonde hair.





Im so clueless about eyeshadow.. !! Normally I only wear a wee bit of eyeliner or mascara. Please help!!What eyeshadow would suit me? help!! blonde hair, fair skin..?
It's pretty rare that colored eyeshadow looks very good. Cupcake sounds like she has good ideas on it. Try some more neutral colors that will make people think your face looks pretty, not that your makeup looks pretty.





I like the shimmery cream eyeshadows--they don't look overdone but they draw a lot of attention to your eyes. A really light pink, cream color, or tan would probably look good with your fair skin.What eyeshadow would suit me? help!! blonde hair, fair skin..?
hi


Eyeshadow would suit U , and me aswell


would be warm browns, shimmery golds and greens, pale yellows or peach. and i would like to tell U something if U want to ask about Mascara take one from the brown ( family )


and Blushers , yes , let me talking abit ,


im so happy to be here ,


ah , yes , we were talking about Blushers


Canbe apricot or beige ( family )


About me , oh


waw


If there R chance with golden brown, corals, peach pink or bronze lipsticks , U `ll got 100 point from Yahoo answer


hh ,


hv a nice weekend alll , yes alll hh
Hey, I have blue eyes an I like to wear a cream color on my eye lid with a brown in the crease. Or pink on the lid, brown in the crease, an a cream color on the top by the brow. You could also where a pretty pink color on your eyes with a brown eyeliner? that looks super cute too. But thats just me.
probably pink...it would be best if i saw a picture. But if you want to bring out your eye color I would NOT recommend blue because it will contrast with the color of your eyes.
Try blue shades to enhance your eyes, and the colour of your hair and skin. That'd be good with eyeliner too.


Good luck!
go for sky blue or a mauve. always go 4 your eye colour. also maybe a gold would be awesome 4 night.
Well with blonde hair light purples, pinks and greens would really make your face pretty and natrual!!!


Thats my advice!
violet is the best color for you.


but I usually change my eye shadow's color.
I don't think green, because blue %26amp; green should never be seen.
purple or green goes with blonde hair
i would like u to go with red or pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal